The latest winner of our monthly $50 Amazon gift card lottery agreed to answer a few questions about his experience working with DLABSS on multiple experiments. We have posted his responses below:
1. What is your occupation? Tell us some basic background information about yourself.
I was an entrepreneur but I've been unemployed/retired in Costa Rica for 5 years. US/American but job took me outside of the US for 35 years.
2. How did you first hear about Harvard DLABSS, and why did you decide to participate for the first time?
National Review. I figured if a liberal university showed enough of an open mind as to invite readers of a conservative magazine for their input, the least I could do was participate.
3. Why have you continued to participate in experiments on DLABSS?
Waiting to see something startling.
4. What is one thing you have learned from one of the experiments you participated in?
Pretty much confirmed my expectations.
5. In your opinion, what is the best feature of DLABSS and/or its website?