The latest winner of our monthly $50 Amazon gift card lottery agreed to answer a few questions about her experience working with DLABSS on multiple experiments. We have posted her responses below:
1. How did you first hear about Harvard DLABSS, and why did you decide to participate for the first time?
A friend of mine told me about DLABSS. I'm not sure how she found out about it. I thought the topic was interesting and I liked the idea of possibly winning some money.
2. Why have you continued to participate in experiments on DLABSS?
Because they are very interesting.
3. What is one thing you have learned from one of the experiments you participated in?
I learned about new ideas and concepts that I don't usually think about.
4. In your opinion, what is the best feature of DLABSS and/or its website?
Interesting topics...and I have a chance to win some money!
5. What about DLABSS do you think could be improved for experiment participants?
I can't think of anything. The surveys are pretty straightforward.
6. If you were talking to someone considering participating in DLABSS for the first time, how would you describe your overall experience?
Easy and fun. It doesn't take a lot of time away from your busy schedule to participate.