The latest winner of our monthly $50 Amazon gift card lottery agreed to answer a few questions about his experience working with DLABSS on multiple experiments. We have posted his responses below:
1. What is your occupation? Tell us some basic background information about yourself.
Musician/guitarist, I am 27, male, with an associates in CAD and do some freelancing in the field.
2. How did you first hear about Harvard DLABSS, and why did you decide to participate for the first time?
I first heard of the DLABSS surveys through Craigslist, the subject matter seemed interesting and I wanted to see what the surveys were all about.
3. Why have you continued to participate in experiments on DLABSS?
I continue to take the surveys because they deal with modern occurrences and themes. Some of the topics I have strong feelings towards and enjoy responding.
4. What is one thing you have learned from one of the experiments you participated in?
How the Unconscious mind influences the conscious and molds judgement and opinion.
5. In your opinion, what is the best feature of DLABSS and/or its website?
I like how new surveys are sent to my inbox and I can do them all at will. The website also has a user friendly interface.
6. What about DLABSS do you think could be improved for experiment participants?
Maybe more visual stimulation to appeal to millennials and the like.
7. If you were talking to someone considering participating in DLABSS for the first time, how would you describe your overall experience?
DLABBS is a quick and easy way to give your opinion on current events. What ever survey you start with will more than likely cause you to think in a new light and you may learn something new about yourself.