The latest winner of our monthly $50 Amazon gift card lottery agreed to answer a few questions about his experience working with DLABSS on multiple experiments. We have posted his responses below:
1. What is your occupation? Tell us some basic background information about yourself.
I am a meat cutter for a grocery chain in Tennessee.
2. How did you first hear about Harvard DLABSS, and why did you decide to participate for the first time?
Reddit; something to do.
3. Why have you continued to participate in experiments on DLABSS?
They are interesting and get me thinking.
4. What is one thing you have learned from one of the experiments you participated in?
Politics is confusing.
5. In your opinion, what is the best feature of DLABSS and/or its website?
Easy to use.
6. What about DLABSS do you think could be improved for experiment participants?
Wordiness of some questions.
7. If you were talking to someone considering participating in DLABSS for the first time, how would you describe your overall experience?
It's a great way to think about current issues and fill in some time with a fun survey.