The latest winner of our monthly $50 Amazon gift card lottery agreed to answer a few questions about her experience working with DLABSS on multiple experiments. We have posted his responses below:
1. What is your occupation? Tell us some basic background information about yourself.
I am a doctoral candidate in clinical psychology.
2. How did you first hear about Harvard DLABSS, and why did you decide to participate for the first time?
I believe I saw a posting about your work online, but can’t remember where! I know that I rely on others to volunteer to participate in my own research, and I try to give back to others when I can by participating in research as well.
3. Why have you continued to participate in experiments on DLABSS?
It’s easy and fun! I enjoy doing the surveys and thinking about issues that are not necessarily part of my daily life. I also appreciate the email notifications of new studies or surveys.
4. In your opinion, what is the best feature of DLABSS and/or its website?
The ability to do whichever surveys or studies are of interest to me without having to commit to many studies if I don’t want to or don’t have the time.
5. If you were talking to someone considering participating in DLABSS for the first time, how would you describe your overall experience?
Good! Worth the time to give back to science!